invites international students of English-language bachelor’s and master’s programs and foreign employees of the university to take Russian language course of elementary level.
You will learn to:
- tell about yourself in Russian;
- read simple texts;
- communicate in a store, a hospital, a pharmacy and in the university’s departments;
- speak Russian by phone.
- 72 hours of in-class study in November – December 2017;
- experienced English-speaking teachers;
- free tuition;
- certificate of the Russian language course.
Phone: 8 917 941 40 31
Organizational meeting will be held on November 20, 2017 at 5 p.m.
We will inform about the venue after your application is received.
|№||Last name, first name||Country||Place of work or study||Cell phone|