Viktoriya Vyacheslavovna Levchenko
- Head of Department of Foreign Languages and Business Communications
- Candidate degree in educational science (2002)
- Doctoral degree in educational science (2009)
Corpora as a tool of teaching and learning a language.
English as a Foreign Language.
English for academic purposes.
Victoria is an author of integration approach to training students of different fields. the main idea is to work out the basic methodological ground for taeching and learning EL (English Language) where the language becomes as medium of instruction.
Research and teaching activities
As a researcher Victoria Levchenko has more then 100 publication. Her main research interests are Corpora as a tool of teaching and learning a language; English as a Foreign Language; English for academic purposes; English-medium instruction/teaching; Higher educationIn the Russian Citation Index System Victoria's h-6.
Victoria Levchenko is mostly involved in teaching ESP graduate courses (History, Sociology, Pedagogy, Law, Management, and Economics). The main focus of our classes is to explore the opportunities of becoming a part of global scientific community and to share with the world their research.
Training of scientists
Victoria Levchenko has two PhD scientists (Sokolova E., Dudovich D.) in the field of Education and Pedagogy.
1. Levchenko V.V., Kartasheva S.V., Sokolova E.A Pedagogical characteristics of the phenomenon «giftedness» // Problems of modern pedagogical education. 2017. No.55. Pt.5. PP. 160-165
2. Menshenina S.G., Levchenko V.V. Development of analytical thinking of computer and Information security students: results review // Modern Science Success. 2016. Vol. 1. No.9. PP. 115-119
3. Levchenko V. V., Sokolova E.A. Internationalization of higher education as a factor of professional development of foreign language teacher // Problems of modern pedagogical education. 2016. No.53. Pt.4. PP. 36-42
4. Postnikova E.V., Levchenko V.V., Dudovich D.L. Reating the professional curriculum in the context of iinternationalization of higher education // Modern science: actual problems of theory and practice. Series of «Humanities». 2016. No.9. PP. 60-64
5. Levchenko V.V., Levchenko A.V., Sokolova E.A. Corporate environment of higer school: analysis of term // Vestnik of Samara State Technical University. Series: «Рsikhologo-Pedagogicheskiye nauki» . 2015. No.№ 2 (26). PP. 108-112
6. Levchenko V.V., Levchenko A.V., Sokolova E.A. Exploring the structure of University corporate environment: Physical culture as an element of healthy lifestyle // STATE, PROSPECTS AND DEVELOPMENT OF RESCUE, PHYSICAL CULTURE AND SPORTS IN THE XXI CENTURY. 2015. No.V. 2. PP. 174-185
7. Levchenko V, Kozhevnikova L Classroom-based assessment // Voronezh: Publishing House VSU. , 2014 PP. 212-216
8. Gorelova A.V., Ilicheva N.V., Levchenko V.V. Design and teach a course – interview strategies // Самара: «Самарский университет», 2013 PP. 300-307