Samara University is Developing a Biomodule for Nanosatellites
- mass spectrometric sensor analyzes small spacecraft’s external atmosphere;
- the particle sensor serves to study the processes of gradual destruction of surface elements samples under the influence of space environment;
- combined equipment is designed to study the parameters of solar and lithium batteries, as well as fiber-optic displacement sensors;
- microacceleration compensator solves the problems of orientation and stabilization of a small spacecraft in outer space;
- the Meteor-M complex is intended for studying micrometeorites and particles of space debris.