The International Workshop on Navigation and Motion Control (NMC 2020) will be held at Samara University from September 28 to October 2, 2020.
The aim of the workshop is to provide an overview of fundamental scientific results in the developing of new technologies, methods and algorithms in relation to modern problems of navigation and motion control of moving objects. The number of issues addressed at the workshop covers such promising areas as gyroscopic sensing elements based on new physical principles, cyberphysical systems, intelligent navigation and control systems for unmanned vehicles and much more. The plenary lectures will include presentations of famous Russian and foreign scientists from leading scientific organizations and universities in Russia and Europe.
The history of the workshops dates back to the annual schools, which were regularly organized from 2003 to 2008 at the Central Scientific Research Institute Elektropribor with the support of the International Public Association Academy of Navigation and Motion Control. In 2010, the workshop began to be held in English, and in 2014 it acquired the international status. Since 2014, more than 200 scientists from Russia, Europe, Asia, Africa, Belarus, Ukraine, Germany, Finland, China, India, Egypt, Algeria, etc. have taken part in the workshop.
- fundamental problems of navigation and motion control of moving objects;
- gyroscopic systems based on new physical principles for navigation and control systems;
- problems of the development and use of artificial intelligence technologies in navigation and motion control tasks;
- fundamental problems of the development and use of micromechanical and microelectronic technologies, sensors and systems for navigation and motion control of moving objects;
- big data and information processing in geographic information systems for navigation and control of moving objects;
- advanced integrated navigation and control systems for space research;
- fundamental problems of ensuring high accuracy and reliability of satellite navigation for moving objects.
In addition to scientific activity, a rich cultural program is organized for the participants of the workshop, introducing the historical sights and cultural traditions of Russia.
By the beginning of the event, an electronic collection of reports will be prepared and posted on the workshop’s website and in the scientific electronic library – elibrary.ru. The best reports will be recommended for publication in leading domestic and foreign specialized journals.
Organizing Committee Samara National Research University
JSC SRC Progress
State Research Center of the Russian Federation Concern CSRI Elektropribor, JSC
International Public Association Academy of Navigation and Motion Control