Instruction on access to the personal cabinet
Table of contents
1. Get username (corresponding to your student ID card number) and pin-code (number) at the directorate of the institute where you study (or at the office of the dean of the faculty). Pin-code is used only one time for registration and getting password.
2. Enter the homepage of the personal cabinets system https://cabinet.ssau.ru/ and click the tab "Регистрация" (Registration).
3. In a new window enter acquired username, pin-code and your valid email address. Click "Регистрация" (Registration).
4. A confirmation link will be sent on the e-mail indicated. Follow the link. You will enter your personal cabinet.
5. You will receive one more email containing your username and password to access the personal cabinets system. You can change your password at any time.
6. To use the personal cabinet follow the link https://cabinet.ssau.ru/, enter your login and password. Click "Войти" (Log in).
1. Enter the student’s personal cabinet using your username. If you are not registered yet, see the "How to get access to the student’s personal cabinet" section.
2. On the homepage of the personal cabinet below your surname you can see an icon like a gear. Click it, and you proceed to "Настройки" (Options) menu.
3. Type your new password in the left box "Введите новый пароль" (Enter new password) and "Повторите пароль" (Repeat password). Password should be at least 7 characters in length and contain numeric characters, lower case letters and upper case letters. Click "Сменить пароль" (Change password).
1. If you have lost your password for access to student’s personal cabinet, go to the page https://cabinet.ssau.ru/. Click "Забыли пароль?" (Forget password?) link.
2. Enter your username into the text box and click "Восстановить" (Reset password).
3. An email that includes a new password will be sent to the email address which you provided when you registered.