Interdepartmental Design Bureau of small aircraft (IDB-74)
Scientific supervisor Shakhmistov Vladimir Mikhailovich
Building 3, room 16/6
Scientific fields of the work:
- Creating a competitive high-tech aerospace engineering samples
- Work on the investigation of existing and new polymeric composite materials (PCM) for the development of new technologies and design, engineering, manufacturing and operation of products from PCM.
- Design, manufacture and operation of small aircraft (small spacecraft (SSC), a number of light aircraft and seaplanes, hang gliders and ultralight trike aircrafts).
- Leveling laser Geo-Fennel FL-400 HA-G.
- Elevating table LTH 680 F with a capacity of 700 kg with a lifting height of the platform 1500.
- Technological equipment for the production of light aircraft units from the polymer composites.
- Glider for training aids "light multi-purpose aircraft".