Machines Acoustics Science and Research Institiute (NII-201)
Director Aleksandr N. Kryuchkov
Room 305 - Bldg 14
Field of Scientific Research:
- Theoretical, experimental and practical aspects of machines vibroacoustics.
- Fundamental research in the field of hydraulic and mechanical subsystems vibro-acoustic fields interaction in complex engineering units.
- Theory of gas and hydro systems fluctuations suppression.
- Equipment set for physics and imitation modelling of processes in power units control systems.
- “Pneumohydraulic laboratory” equipment set
- Портативный лазерный виброметр
- Space rocketry and engine vibro-acoustic fields imaging equipment set
- Manufacturing set for producing acoustic composite complex surface structures aggregates of a new generation sound-resonant type.
- Dual reverberation chamber test set for sound-suppressing structures acoustic performances research
- Computerized modular and flexible production line
- Aircraft fuel pumps vibro-acoustic and hydrodynamic performances research computerized equipment set
- Nor848 acoustic chamber