System Designing Science and Research Institute (NII-205)
Director Vadim V. Salmin
Room 402 - Information Technologies Center 3
Fields of Scientific Research:
- Effectiveness study of ballistic flights schemes for prospective transfer low thrust space vehicles.
- Designing structure-layout schemes and design performances of future spacecraft for Earth sounding probes.
- Design-layout and power schemes selecting computerization of prospective space-rocketry (rockets, boosters and spacecraft) using finite element techniques.
- Developing methods for improving the reliability and survivability of future space-rocketry.
- Developing methods for designing of spacecraft and space microgravity platforms.
- Teaching and research equipment set of apce testing laboratory
- Teaching and research module for ground tests of small satellites control systems
- Teaching and research equipment set to estimate the solar cell-poweredsmall satellites power supply system parameters