Scientific research center of space power engineering (SRC-212)
Scientific supervisor Ryzhkov Vladimir Vasilyevich
Building 5, room 313
Scientific fields of the work:
- Space power.
- Space solar and nuclear energy.
- Hydrogen energy as applied to space power systems and boosters.
- Creating power plants and efficient electrochemical generators based on fuel cells.
- Automated measuring-computing system for the hydro-gas-dynamic bench testing for the models of elements of aircraft engines and their aggregates
- Infrared thermal imaging system FLIR SC7700M.
- The hydrogen and oxygen generator of high-pressure with the electrolysis unit on a solid polymer electrolyte GV 0.1-20.0.