Scientific Research Laboratory of geoinformatics and information security (SRL-55)
Scientific supervisor Sergeev Vladislav Viktorovich
Building 1, room 230
Scientific fields of the work:
- The development of methods and algorithms of geoinformatics information technology.
- The development of methods, algorithms and information technologies of image processing including space remote sensing data.
- The implementation of applied research and expert works in the field of information and computer security
- Remote sensing data receiving station of low, medium and high resolution for the Space geoinformatics center in SSAU.
- Complex equipment for the center of space information receiving and processing using radar and optical Earth Remote Sensing.
- The assessment system of information leakage security of the technical means using the channel of side electromagnetic radiation and pickup "Sigurd-M22".
- X-ray unit with the computer system.
- The equipment for generating an electromagnetic signal in space.