Space Instruments Engineering Institute (IKP-214)
Director Konstantin E. Voronov
Room 3 - Bldg 3
Fields of Sceintigic Research:
- Prospective space technologies development.
- Preparing and conducting experiments on a spacecraft.
- Developing radioelectronic units for conducting space experiments.
- Participation in developing small satellites for space experiments.
- Developing and producing experimental test sets for modelling space environment factors interaction with spacecraft structural elements.
- Training and retraining of specialists in aerospace engineering.
- Laboratory set for modelling space environment factors
- Equipment set for nano-technologies training and scientific laboratory
- Modular research set for experimental testing of small spacecraft inertial mass and dimensional models of general-purpose platforms
- Basic technolgy research set for testing equipment and interconnecting systems and small spacecraft carrying breadboard design, dynamic, thermal vacuum testing and testing of electronic equipment for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Equipment set for physical modeling of airborne monitoring, control and compensation of small spacecraft low-frequency accelerations systems for scientific purposes.
- Test set for imitating optical radiation interaction with solar sensor
- Equipment set for testing sun orientation system performance and small spacecraft power supply system
- Equipment set for testing on-board and ground equipment of a bistatic radar remote sensing unit for Earth space probing
- Scientific hardware unit for space experiments