Laboratory of additive technologies
Laboratory Head SMELOV V.G.
Bldg 5 – 136 aud; Bldg 19- 104aud .
- Design, development and implementation of advanced technologies in the manufacture of new products for regional industrial enterprises;
- Organizing and conducting research aimed at optimizing of manufacturing techniques by using modern equipment for vacuum casting of polymers in flexible forms ;
- The use of mathematical modeling in technological preparation of production;
- Studying the effects of new metal casting processes on the formation of the surface layer and resource products;
- Production of metal castings in Research and experimental production ;
- Prototyping of products from polymers by 3D printing with high accuracy for laboratory tests, field tests and advertising purposes;
- Repair and restoration of components by laser pulse welding;
- Practical, professional training of students in the field of hardware and software support products from design to production based on advanced additive technologies;
- The system for vacuum molding of polymers in elastic forms (MTT C5/04)
- The system for vacuum casting of stainless and structural steels (SGA 3500)
- 3D-printer EDEN-350
- A manual band saw machine of pendulum type for metals.
- A laser system HTS-300 Mobile
- Installation of convection drying.