Aviation Materials Study Industrial Research Laboratory (ONIL-4)
Scientific Supervisor: Sergey V. Konovalov
Room 7 – Bldg 213
Fields of Scientific Research:
- Metallographic, electron microscopy and X-ray diffraction studies of metals and alloys.
- Physics-chemical and mechanical properties of metals and alloys.
- Powder metallurgy and materials science research.
- Research and development of technologies for producing molded parts with specified physical and chemical properties.
- Research and development of production technology of "aluminum -silicon" composite materials.
- Fraction-based diagnostic operation of destruction of metal materials and structures.
- Designing advanced powder compositions technologies in the processes of alloying and smelting alloys.
- Study of special conditions impact on the structure and properties of aerospace engineering materials.
- Study of charge material quality impact in the manufacture of cast gas-turbine engine blades.
- development Razrabotka of heat treatment modes enhancing the reliability of parts and components in hoisting mechanisms.
- Scanning nanohardness tester
- X-ray diffraction meter
- Pulverisette 5 planetary mill
- VEGA II SBH microscope with high and low vacuum level in the chamber with Oxford INCA Energy 250 ADD air microanalysis system