Scientific Research Laboratory of plastic deformation of tailored materials (SRL-37)
Scientific supervisor Grechnikov Fedor Vasilievich
Buliding 5, room 412
Scientific fields of the work:
- The development of methods and technologies for producing nanostructured aluminum sheet materials.
- Creating composite and nanostructured materials and workpieces with predetermined anisotropy of properties and their use in the production of aircraft parts.
- The development and application of new technological processes and technological equipment for the production of thin-walled elements of high-resource aircraft pipelines.
- Light metallographic inverted microscope METAM LV-31.
- Metallographic system for obtaining and analyzing microstructures of materials.
- Quarto mill.
- Universal testing machine N5KT with servo-electromechanical drive, Tinius Olsen.
- The support and controlling system of roll bending and the support system of back-pull and automated control of the strip motion of wet laboratory rolling mill K220/75-300.
- The changeover system of the mill "Quarto" in "DUO" for the wet rolling mill K220/75-300 in accordance with the features of its design.
- Plasma-arc furnace of direct current PDPPT-0,01А1/63 (PAF DC -0,01А1/63)
- Educational and research facility for the casting process using the method of "immersion".
- Emission spectrometer МСАI.