Event type: Symposium Location: Brest, 267, Moskovskaya Street, Brest, 224017, Belarus Date: 27.05.2019 - 31.05.2019 Organizer: Brest State Technical University
Symposium Topics - Deformation processes and structure defects under the action of external fields (acoustic, electric, magnetic, temperature, radiation, etc.;
- Materials with shape memory and other functional materials;
- Strength and plasticity of materials, their connection with the features of the structure and composition;
- New technologies for the synthesis and processing of materials;
- Modern methods of materials research;
- The structure and properties of crystals, nanostructural and composite materials, coatings, films;
- Prospective applied developments: devices and technologies.
Registration If you are interested in this symposium, please forward your filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org (send the copy to email@example.com).
The working languages of the symposium are Russian and English. By the beginning of the symposium, the collection of the symposium papers will be published.
Important Dates - Deadline for the application form and paper submission – February 28, 2019
- Deadline for registration fee payment and confirmation of participation – May 15, 2019
- Sending invitations and symposium programmes –May 20, 2019
- Day of arrival – May 27, 2019
Rooms for the symposium participants are booked in the hotel complex “Belarus” (6, Shevchenko Boulevard, Brest). Accommodation conditions and prices can be specified on the website: www.brestturist.by.
For all questions contact the secretary of the symposium Nikiforova Irina Vladimirovna (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +375(212)-24-04-57 – office num.; +375292199777- mob.; reception of the ITA NASB, Belarus +375 (212) 24 04 56, e-mail: email@example.com).
Organizers: the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus , International Coordinating Council for Physics of Strength and Plasticity of Materials, Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus, The State Committee on Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus, the Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research, Brest State Technical University, Vitebsk State Technological University, the Institute of Technical Acoustics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.