International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment 2019
Event type: Conference Location: Sevastopol, 14, Gogol Street, Sevastopol, 99026, Russia Date: 09.09.2019 - 13.09.2019 Organizer: Sevastopol State University
Detailed Information The International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment 2019 (ICMTMTE 2019) will be held in Sevastopol, Russia from 9 to 13 of September, 2019.
Conference Topics - New manufacturing technologies;
- Advanced material processing;
- Additive manufacturing;
- Precision, micro- and nano-machining;
- High-speed and abrasive machining;
- Non-traditional manufacturing processes;
- Monitoring and diagnostics of the machining processes;
- Surface integrity and machining quality;
- Cutting mechanisms modeling, analysis, and simulation;
- Mechanization and automation of manufacturing processes;
- Advances in Materials Science, and et al.
Publications Conference papers will be published in the form of full articles. In the English language the papers will be published in MATEC Web of Conferences (https://www.matec-conferences.org/), indexed in Scopus and in CPCI (Web of Science). In the Russian language the papers will be published in “Journal of Modern Technologies” (“Vestnik Sovremennyh Tehnologiy”), indexed in RSCI.
Important Dates Preliminary online registration – April 5
Paper submission – May 1
Review results – June 16
Revising of papers – June 21
Paper acceptance notification – June 25
Registration fee payment – August 1
Conference programme publication – September 1
Conference – September 09-13
For further information please follow the link to the website www.icmtmte.ru
Organizers:Sevastopol State University, The National University of Science and Technology
“MISIS”, Polzunov Altai State Technical University, Inlink Ltd. and International Union of Machine Builders.